If you are considering hiring a PPC agency for your legal marketing then you will want to be prepared to ask the following questions. These questions will help you decide which PPC provider is right for you and help you avoid some PPC agency red flags which can save you time and money in the long run.
PPC Agency Interview Questions
- Are you a full-service or specialized agency?
- What percentage of your agency’s clients are legal?
- How many people are in your agency?
- How many of those people run PPC campaigns?
- Are your PPC managers full-time or freelancers?
- If they’re freelancers, are they U.S. based or international?
- How long have the people running the campaigns been with your agency?
- Do you white-label a PPC company to run your ads?
- What type of reporting will I get each week or month?
- How often do you make changes to my account?
- Will I be able to keep my account if we stop working together?
- Do you charge based on a flat fee, percentage of spend, or per lead?
Prevail Legal Marketing can help your law firm with Branded Pay Per Lead Today!